Brick House – Blacksburg, S.C. Image courtesy of the SC Dept. of Archives and History
Image of the mill in 1912 – Courtesy of the Meek Collection
Gaffney Cotton sales day, Oct. 16, 1919 when cotton was bringing .43 a pound. Courtesy of the Moss – Cobb Photo Collection, 2015
Dr. Bobby Moss showing outline of the ruins. Image courtesy of the Moss – Cobb Collection – 2015.
Image courtesy of the Moss – Cobb Collection – 2015.
Note this images is also shown below in a photograph of the railroad tracks leading into Gaffney.
Image courtesy of the Segars Collection – 2016
Image courtesy of M.G. Blackwell – 2015
Limestone Springs – Image courtesy of the Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Print Collection, The New York Public Library. The New York Public Library Digital Collections
Building in 2014 – R&R.
T.E. Burgess Family Reunion – Image courtesy of the Moss – Cobb Collection – 2015.
Commonly referred to as the Red House in Blacksburg.